Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Control of underlying browser object(Control of underlying browser object)
Control of underlying browser object [message #1113141] Fri, 20 September 2013 17:52 Go to next message
Paul Funyak is currently offline Paul FunyakFriend
Hi,

I am looking at your HTML Content example in the sapphire-gallery and I have a question. Specifically, I am looking at the Browser example where you enter a URL in the text box and the web page is displayed in the HTML panel below.

I would like to know if it is possible to get a handle to the underlying browser object that is contained in the HTML panel?

My end goal is to enable a button that would allow a user to save the html content from the HTML panel so the user does not have to right click in the html panel then view the html source and then do a "Save".

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Re: Control of underlying browser object [message #1113251 is a reply to message #1113141] Fri, 20 September 2013 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
The Browser control is not current exposed by any API, but it can be. Go ahead an open an enhancement request.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Sapphire
Re: Control of underlying browser object [message #1114884 is a reply to message #1113141] Mon, 23 September 2013 11:00 Go to previous message
Paul Funyak is currently offline Paul FunyakFriend

I've opened an enhancement request...

Thanks,

Previous Topic:using combobox for non-enums fields
Next Topic:Default value in tooltip without label
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:49:31 GMT 2024