Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Migrating test cases from Jubula 1.3 to Jubula 2.1 (Problem with reused projects)
Migrating test cases from Jubula 1.3 to Jubula 2.1 [message #1101696] Wed, 04 September 2013 20:58 Go to next message
Matias Pentreath is currently offline Matias PentreathFriend
Hi, I'm trying to upgrade the Jubula version from 1.3.0 to 2.1.0

Till now I have created a new database and imported all my test cases from my previous database, but the problem I have is followed:

When I go to - Test menu > Properties, under used projects section, I have the previous version of the used projects (version 6.0) but I can not remove them because they are being used by all my test cases.
Also, all the test steps / cases do not exists in this version. So I have many errors with empty references.
And I'm not able to add the new version of the projects ( version 7.0 ).

Any ideas how to fix this?

Check attached screenshot.
Re: Migrating test cases from Jubula 1.3 to Jubula 2.1 [message #1110779 is a reply to message #1101696] Tue, 17 September 2013 10:17 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It looks like the correct version is in the database from the screenshot. You have to select both the old and the new versions though, to perform the switch, as documented here

Hope that helps!
Alex
Previous Topic:Jubula Extension
Next Topic:Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:23:56 GMT 2024