Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Scrolling the NatTable
Scrolling the NatTable [message #1099984] Mon, 02 September 2013 13:37 Go to next message
Noga Rotman is currently offline Noga RotmanFriend
Hi Dirk (and everyone else, of course),

I am trying to scroll the NatTable programmatically (sp?) (I'm trying to implement drag and drop row borders, and I want the to scroll the NatTable up and down when moving the border out of the viewport), and while getting the vertical bar and setting the selection updates the bar itself, I was unable to relay that information to the NatTable (triggering a refresh event just moved bar selection back to its' original selection). I was trying poking around the column reorder layer to see what you guys have done, but was unable to find that bit of code I'm looking for.

Can you assist?

Thanks,
Noga

[Updated on: Mon, 02 September 2013 13:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Scrolling the NatTable [message #1100100 is a reply to message #1099984] Mon, 02 September 2013 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
I think you need to look at the ViewportLayer. There should be some handler for drag operations. Or check if you find a mouse drag event handler. Would need to search too, but currently I'm not in front of the code.
Re: Scrolling the NatTable [message #1105150 is a reply to message #1100100] Mon, 09 September 2013 12:32 Go to previous message
Noga Rotman is currently offline Noga RotmanFriend
Thanks Dirk!
Previous Topic:Highlight filtered text
Next Topic:GlazedListsEventLayer: multi-threading issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:25:46 GMT 2024