Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Building an extension for a custom component
Building an extension for a custom component [message #1096659] Wed, 28 August 2013 17:40 Go to next message
Matias Pentreath is currently offline Matias PentreathFriend
Hi all,

I've been researching in the topics if someone talked about this but I didn't find the problem I'm having.

I'm following this blog:
subshell com/en/subshell/blog/Extending-Jubula-For-Custom-SWT-Controls-In-RCP-Applications100.html

And also using the Jubula documentation to try to build an extension for a custom component based on a Canvas.

My project can be found here:
github com/pentreathm/studio-jubula-extension

The thing is, after installing the plugins in Jubula and in my RCP, I'm not able to idetify the element for the object mapping and also I'm not able from Jubula to create a new test step and select the type 'Control' as specified in the xml.

So even if the plugin is installed, I can see it, it seems that Jubula is not using it, of course I'm doing something wrong but I can not find what.

Any ideas? help? did someone have this same problem ? I'm working with Jubula 1.3.0
Re: Building an extension for a custom component [message #1097787 is a reply to message #1096659] Fri, 30 August 2013 06:46 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

Other people in the forum might be able to help, but if no-one answers, you might want to try reading through the dev list and rc-dev list for the Jubula project. The team has already answered some questions there about extensions (make sure you're reading the ones before 2.0, as there were changes there). If you can't find anything, you can post to the rc-dev list. And, to get super-quick help, the team can provide individual support.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Problems getting the sample extension installed
Next Topic:How to loop through a data which is generated on the fly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:05:41 GMT 2024