Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » resolveTemp() in lazy rule
resolveTemp() in lazy rule [message #1076153] Tue, 30 July 2013 20:23 Go to next message
Jeni Martin is currently offline Jeni MartinFriend
Hi,

I have some questions about lazy rules.

I have a ResolveTemp in a lazy rule called by a rule. The parameter in resolveTemp() matches the target in another lazy rule called by the same rule. But this resolveTemp does not work. Is it because that the matched target is created by a lazy rule? If so, How I can sort it out?

Another question is that does the resolveTemp() work when the target is created from a rule that has multiple source element in the "from" section? because in the examples that I have seen, the rule in its "from" section has only one source element that one or multiple target elements created from it.

Thanks
Re: resolveTemp() in lazy rule [message #1076345 is a reply to message #1076153] Wed, 31 July 2013 08:07 Go to previous message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

Concerning your first question, it would be easier to see the ATL code excerpts in order to identify the issue.
Concerning your second question, if you have multiple inputs in your lazy rule then you have to pass the corresponding model elements when calling it (e.g. thisModule.myLazyRule(modelElement1,modelElement2)).

Generally, note that the use of standard matched rules is recommended in ATL and that lazy (matched) rules have to be used only when strictly needed.

Best regards,

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic:UML Testing Profile not found
Next Topic:Problem when setting values of applied Stereotypes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 09:55:53 GMT 2024