Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMW » Woven Panel Extension [Solved]
Woven Panel Extension [Solved] [message #1072986] Tue, 23 July 2013 22:18 Go to next message
Giacomo Lamonaco is currently offline Giacomo LamonacoFriend
Hi all,

I'm working on a project where a tree editor is generated with emf: we have the usual .edit and .editor folder. Suppose that this project is called Sa.

Now i would to 'integrate' this editor with the default woven panel provided by the AMW plugins.
I'm trying to extend the DefaultWovenModelPanel class: specifically, i'm modifying the createViewer method only by adding the SaItemProviderAdapterFactory to the adapterFactory. This Class is under the .edit folder, under the .provider package.

In the plugin content, i add as dependency org.eclipse.gmt.weaver and org.eclipse.gmt.weaver. In the extension content, i add the wovenPanelID extension point, and i refer to the extension of DefaultWovenModelPanel class, defined above.

During the wizard, i can choose the WovenPanel extended , but when i open the weaver editor i don't see any modifications (e.g the modified icons): it appears like the default woven panel.

How can i solve it?

[Updated on: Sun, 18 August 2013 09:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Woven Panel Extension [message #1073020 is a reply to message #1072986] Wed, 24 July 2013 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcos Didonet Del Fabro is currently offline Marcos Didonet Del FabroFriend
Hi,

The following link has a documentation about the wovenPanelId extension point: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/viewvc.cgi/plugins/trunk/org.eclipse.gmt.weaver.doc.developer/?root=Modeling_AMW&pathrev=22

Did the panel implements the interface IWovenModelPanel ?

It seems that it failed to instantiate the woven panel, but I cannot see the reason.

Did you have any error in the Eclipse error log?

Regards,

Marcos.

Re: Woven Panel Extension [message #1086466 is a reply to message #1073020] Wed, 14 August 2013 08:38 Go to previous message
Giacomo Lamonaco is currently offline Giacomo LamonacoFriend
Hi Marcos,

thank you for your reply.. you're right! I had problems with my eclipse installation: using the AMMA bundle everything works.

Thank You!

Previous Topic:Validating links
Next Topic:Mwcore validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 11:31:04 GMT 2024