Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Chart: howto show "Percentile Value Data" as Tooltip (on mouseover)
Chart: howto show "Percentile Value Data" as Tooltip (on mouseover) [message #1067946] Thu, 11 July 2013 11:38 Go to next message
nari noori is currently offline nari nooriFriend

Hi,

i have a Pie Chart.

In the chart -> "Format Chart"(tab) -> Series -> Value series -> Labels .
I have added "Percentile Value Data" as Label on Chart.

I want to show the "Percentile Value Data" as Tooltip (on mouseover) with some other row data.
I cant see the "Percentile Value Data" in the tooltip-window,how can i get the "Percentile Value Data" in the tooltip ? this is what i want as tooltip:

"Percent: " + (i_want_to_show_percentile_value_data_here) + "Type: " + row["someRowData"];
Re: Chart: howto show "Percentile Value Data" as Tooltip (on mouseover) [message #1068055 is a reply to message #1067946] Thu, 11 July 2013 20:51 Go to previous message
Kristopher Clark is currently offline Kristopher ClarkFriend
You can create a grouped table then make it invisible, then use an aggregation item to calculate the percentile. Then when you create the pie chart use the table as the data source. Make sure to name your table or this won't work. Then when you go to add tooltip text to your pie chart select the expression editor and you can create a script like you described above by getting the values from the table.

"Percent: " + row["Aggregation"] + " Type: " + row["someRowData"];
Previous Topic:Dynamic BIRT report not populating xml data
Next Topic:birt internationalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:06:59 GMT 2024