Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Problem with Trend Charts(Charting)
Problem with Trend Charts [message #1065917] Fri, 28 June 2013 10:21 Go to next message
Will Prime is currently offline Will PrimeFriend
I'm using BIRT RCP in conjunction with Rational ClearQuest. I have had a look through various documentation and I can find no way to create a trend chart. I need to be able to see what "state" records were in at a certain point in time (that is not now). Within the previous version of ClearQuest there was a trend report functionality but this doesn't appear to have been put into BIRT RCP.

I have been able to mash some javascript and computed columns together to produce a faux trend chart. This is quite a messy way of doing things and has limited functionality.

If anyone has any experience in this area I'd be very interested to hear what you can/can't do with the tool!

If anything is unclear in what I've said please ask questions and I'll do my best to clarify what I mean... I'm by no means an expert with this tool but it's what I've got to work with so I'm doing my best to try and make it work.

I have some examples of the code I have used and the final charts that I have produced if you want to have a look at these for reference...

Many Thanks in advance!
Re: Problem with Trend Charts [message #1066887 is a reply to message #1065917] Fri, 05 July 2013 05:03 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I've not used ClearQuest, so I haven't seen the trend report functionality you're talking about. Can you explain a little more? Maybe even show a simple example that I can run showing what you've done.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Export table to ppt2007 is wrong.
Next Topic:Forbid converting String to Date format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 23:02:14 GMT 2024