Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » BPMN2 process Editor To Bpmn2 Diagram Editor, Muti-instnce sub process
BPMN2 process Editor To Bpmn2 Diagram Editor, Muti-instnce sub process [message #1065581] Wed, 26 June 2013 14:59 Go to next message
Sandra Renaud is currently offline Sandra RenaudFriend

Hello,

I develop a web application with jbpm 5.4 inside.
I was used to works with BPMN2 process Editor or the jbpm Web Designer.

I created a process that use a multi-instance sub process node and now a colleague needs to open it but he has only a new bpmn2-modeler for Eclipse and it is not compatible.

If there is a way to modify the xml file to have compatibility I would be very happy if someone can explain me how to proceed.

In other case I will restart to model this flow with the bpmn2-modeler but I'm not sure how to iterate on a list who is stored as process variable.
Can anyone give me some bpmn2 example that works with bpmn2-modeler please?

Thanks for help.

Sandra

Re: BPMN2 process Editor To Bpmn2 Diagram Editor, Muti-instnce sub process [message #1065614 is a reply to message #1065581] Wed, 26 June 2013 16:51 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Sandra,

We are working to get better interoperability with the jBPM flavor of BPMN 2.0 so there may still be some compatibility issues. Can you describe the problems your colleague is seeing with the bpmn2 modeler? If possible, can you post the process file here? If not, please feel free to email it to me at bbrodt@redhat.com

Thanks!
Bob
Previous Topic:DiagramComposite displaying a BPMN2 model
Next Topic:"Failed to create the part's controls" error when opening bpmn file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:57:48 GMT 2024