Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Auto resize Column/Row Width/Height empties table
Auto resize Column/Row Width/Height empties table [message #1065178] Mon, 24 June 2013 15:26 Go to next message
Alexander Becher is currently offline Alexander BecherFriend
Hi,

I've found a problem with automatic column/row resizing by double clicking or context menu.
It's reproducible for instance in the FreezableGridExample or even the "Default NatTable" example. If you scroll to the right and then auto resize a column so that the column width decreases, the whole table is emptied and only the grid lines are visible.
The same behavior applies to auto row resize if you scroll down to the end end then auto resize a row that decreases it's height.

Can you help me with that problem?

Cheers
Alex

[Updated on: Mon, 24 June 2013 15:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Auto resize Column/Row Width/Height empties table [message #1065182 is a reply to message #1065178] Mon, 24 June 2013 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edwin Park is currently offline Edwin ParkFriend
Hi Alex,

Coincidentally, Dirk and I were just discussing this issue - he had discovered it in another context just this morning. It is a small bug in the way the viewport reacts to changing bounds (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=411509) I have fixed the issue and pushed the change. Please have a look at the latest snapshot to verify the fix.

Thanks,
Edwin
Re: Auto resize Column/Row Width/Height empties table [message #1065355 is a reply to message #1065182] Tue, 25 June 2013 12:08 Go to previous message
Alexander Becher is currently offline Alexander BecherFriend
Thanks a lot, this helped. Smile
Previous Topic:NatTable bold border between rows?
Next Topic:CompositeMatcherEditor - how to add dropdowns to few column only?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:37:08 GMT 2024