Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Xtext validation on closed files
Xtext validation on closed files [message #1064954] Fri, 21 June 2013 21:13 Go to next message
Vincent De Bry is currently offline Vincent De BryFriend
Hi,

I have written some files according to a given grammar that I have then made evolved, so thatsome files do not respect the new grammar any more.

When I am opening the eclipse session with the open project containg the files (not open), I would like to make the "problem view" report the issues without opening each file one by one ?
Indeed, it seems not to basically do a global "workspace building" as for java files. Is there a way to configure Xtext to do so (or a kind of "validate" on the project containing the files, but this does not report any issue...)

Thanks
Re: Xtext validation on closed files [message #1064959 is a reply to message #1064954] Fri, 21 June 2013 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

i do not understand this. if you open a project and do a clean build the validation will take place for all files.
you do not have to open them one by one.

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Xtext validation on closed files [message #1064968 is a reply to message #1064959] Sat, 22 June 2013 08:05 Go to previous message
Vincent De Bry is currently offline Vincent De BryFriend
Thanks Christian,

That is correct: requesting for a "clean" makes the problems appear in the "Problem view" and solves my issue.

Thank you very much Smile
Previous Topic:EFactory (reborn)
Next Topic:What is wrong with my simple grammar ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:11:39 GMT 2024