Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Unknown column hashcode, value, count, offset
Unknown column hashcode, value, count, offset [message #1064637] Thu, 20 June 2013 11:09 Go to next message
Alex Mising name is currently offline Alex Mising nameFriend
Hi,

I've in my project about 100 entities and only one has an unexpected behavior. The entity is so defined :
@Entity
@Table(name = "VJOIN")
public class ArtikelangabenResultEntity {
  private int onart;
  private int nummer;
  ... getter/setter
}

When I make a simple query, like 'SELECT DISTINCT e FROM ArtikelangabenResultEntity e', the SQL-query like 'SELECT DISTINCT ONART, NUMMER, COUNT, VALUE, OFFSET, HASHCODE FROM VJOIN'

In the ClassDescriptor can I see this for new attributes (COUNT, VALUE, OFFSET and HASHCODE), but they are not defined is src.

Where are they defined ?

Thanks for your help !

Cheers, Alex
Re: Unknown column hashcode, value, count, offset [message #1064697 is a reply to message #1064637] Thu, 20 June 2013 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Delahunt is currently offline Chris DelahuntFriend
Do you have annotations defined on the getter methods anywhere? The fields are defined based on the access type (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/JPA2.0/access_type), so if they are on methods and you have setter/getters for properties you do not want persistent, then you will have to mark them as transient using @Transient. The other possibility is these fields are mapped in an ORM.xml file somewhere. This is probably less likely, since someone would have to intentionally create a mapping for something that doesn't exist in the entity.

Best Regards,
Chris
Re: Unknown column hashcode, value, count, offset [message #1064945 is a reply to message #1064697] Fri, 21 June 2013 19:15 Go to previous message
Alex Mising name is currently offline Alex Mising nameFriend
Hi Christ,

Thanks for your answer. I don't have annotation on getter or setter. In all my project, I don't have any method with name setHashcode or getHashcode... and we don't use a file named orm.xml. I need to search if there are another explanation.

Cheers,
Alex
Previous Topic:merge problem
Next Topic:Could not load the method for the property name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:23:46 GMT 2024