Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » how to force refresh of child rows in tree grid
how to force refresh of child rows in tree grid [message #1064157] Mon, 17 June 2013 21:00 Go to next message
Testr t is currently offline Testr tFriend
Hi,

I am using tree grid with the glazed lists and it works perfectly. I have requirement where I have to force the refresh on the child rows while the parent row is being edited. Note that the column values are not directly obtained from the property and I am using the IColumnPropertyAccessor implementation to provide data. Also the child row data is based on the parent row, so there is no explicit property on the child row objects that hold the value and hence the need for refresh.

Re: how to force refresh of child rows in tree grid [message #1064344 is a reply to message #1064157] Tue, 18 June 2013 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Well you need to determine the row position range for the child rows you want to refresh and then fire a RowVisualChangeEvent. That should do the trick.
Re: how to force refresh of child rows in tree grid [message #1064353 is a reply to message #1064344] Tue, 18 June 2013 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Testr t is currently offline Testr tFriend
Okay. How do I always get the correct row position range for the child rows? Since some of the rows can be expanded /collapsed I do not know the correct position. Is there option in the Nattable to get the correct row position for the row objects? (i.e for ex say DataRow is the class which is tied to the glazed list and I know which one i am modifying, but i do not know the row position for that in the grid)
Re: how to force refresh of child rows in tree grid [message #1064355 is a reply to message #1064353] Tue, 18 June 2013 20:41 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Puh, that depends on which ITreeRowModel you are using. If you are using the GlazedListTreeRowModel, you will have the correct row positions, as in GlazedLists, the tree transformation removes the rows on collapse from the TreeList. So it should work as usual.
Previous Topic:How to refresh an individual cell
Next Topic:How can i get a hover effect in NatTable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:56:31 GMT 2024