Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EGL Development Tools » Help with Joe Pluta Paging.zip example
Help with Joe Pluta Paging.zip example [message #1059459] Sat, 18 May 2013 23:09
gio coot is currently offline gio cootFriend
Hi all
i was interested to the Pluta's example (paging.zip at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/815851/); i have dowloaded it and imported in my workspace but i have this problems (N.B. i'm using Rational RBD Version: 8.0.4.1):
1- when i try to open the init.egl and the pagex.egl, in the preview and design mode i see a blank screen
2- if i try to open the .egldd file i receive the error "Could not open the editor: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/xmlns/edt/deployment/1.0' not found. (platform:/resource/Paging/EGLSource/Paging.egldd, 2, 78)

so i tried to create a new my RUI Ui project and paste the source Egl files in the EGLSource folder , but now i have this other problems:
1- when i open the init.egl file i receive this error: "@ Job.schedule(2000)
[CRRUI2002E] addPage
An error occurred inside Init: this.pageStack is null
[CRRUI2094E] Here are the EGL function calls leading to this error:
Init.addPage() [native JavaScript]
Init.start2() [native JavaScript]"

i also noted the in my new project i have not the folder EGLBin and generatedJavaScript, where i0m wrong ? i have not created correctly the new projcet ?
can some help to understand the problems that i have with the imported project and with the new project that i created

Thanks in advance and sorry but this are my first test with EGL

Previous Topic:Remote System Explorer EDT 0.8.2
Next Topic:How can i contact "yuvaraj g" ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:25:52 GMT 2024