Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Generation of theTransformation in a java application
Generation of theTransformation in a java application [message #1058078] Fri, 10 May 2013 20:05 Go to next message
ransou RMG is currently offline ransou RMGFriend
Hi,
I would like to run the transformation of models in a Java application.I found this link:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/632793/?srch=launch+transformation+from+java+file#msg_632793
which demonstrates the same example in ATL tutorial:Families2Persons.I don't know how to run it:is it in an ATL project or in a Java project?Is it enough to copy the code in the previous link and it runs successfully?And if it is in a java project how to solve the problem of the import of libraries related to org.eclipse.m2m.atl.
Please I really need to run the example in the link because if it runs with the example of Families2Persons it will run with any couple of metamodels(afder doing some modifications of course).

I will be grateful if you answer me as soon as possible.
Re: Generation of theTransformation in a java application [message #1058282 is a reply to message #1058078] Mon, 13 May 2013 12:59 Go to previous message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

You should take a look to the ATL documentation section describing the ATL Core API.
You can also find from here a simple example showing how to launch an ATL transformation programmatically.

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic:Using Coreservice to run ATL transformatin in java
Next Topic:Refining mode: problems with drop feature
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:51:44 GMT 2024