Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to access report parameter default values from a DataSetWizardPage class?
How to access report parameter default values from a DataSetWizardPage class? [message #1042641] Tue, 16 April 2013 17:41 Go to next message
Jesse Weinstein is currently offline Jesse WeinsteinFriend
I'm trying to read and write the default values of report parameters that are linked to data set parameters from within a DataSetWizardPage implementation. I want to do this because I've placed a copy of the default values for the data set parameters directly in the query, and I want to keep that copy in sync with the default values in the report parameters.

I put the copy of the default values in the query in order to make those default values available when getting the data set metadata, which normally simply replaces all the parameters with a single, fixed value, which doesn't work for the query I'm trying to implement.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

(Also asked on the birt-exchange.org forum )

[Updated on: Tue, 16 April 2013 19:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to access report parameter default values from a DataSetWizardPage class? [message #1044270 is a reply to message #1042641] Thu, 18 April 2013 17:44 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I know you already saw this, but Linda responded to your post over on BIRT Exchange, but I'm linking it just in case anyone else has the same question and comes across this thread.

http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/29215-how-to-access-report-parameter-default-values-from-a-datasetwizardpage-class/

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:prevent sql injection in dataset
Next Topic:java.lang.IllegalStateException: The viewing session is not available or has expired.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:47:55 GMT 2024