Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » UML profile as metamodel in standalone(howto use UML profile in ATL standalone)
icon5.gif  UML profile as metamodel in standalone [message #1039576] Fri, 12 April 2013 10:04 Go to next message
Mathias Colpaert is currently offline Mathias ColpaertFriend
Is it possible to use an UML profile in a standalone ATL application?

If so, what steps do I need to go through in the initialization of my transformation?

I have registered the UML metamodel and my target metamodel (custom ecore), but I get an error upon loading the UML model:

Quote:
Package with uri 'http:///schemas/UWEProfile/_-k3sQKDiEeKjH5AcJM1Odg/0' not found. (file:///C:/Users/Mathias/workspaces/workspaceEclipse/UWE%20models/twitter.uml, 78, 99)

Regards,
M
Re: UML profile as metamodel in standalone [message #1039583 is a reply to message #1039576] Fri, 12 April 2013 10:14 Go to previous message
Mathias Colpaert is currently offline Mathias ColpaertFriend
Of course 2 minutes after posting, I find my error.

The problem was accualy in the inputmodel. It was because I was simultaneously creating the profile and a model to test it. But when you update/extend the profile, a new "version" is made. The model used to test, still contains references to the "old" version, and so this gives a reference error!
Previous Topic:[ATL] Cannot import EMFTVM
Next Topic:Get the value of MARTE element
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 10:26:02 GMT 2024