Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Common applicable quick fix(Performing quick fixes on multiple markers)
Common applicable quick fix [message #1034453] Fri, 05 April 2013 12:55 Go to next message
Joey Mink is currently offline Joey MinkFriend

Hi!

One of our users tried to select multiple (similar) entries in the Problems View, and chose 'Quick Fix' from the context menu. They got the famous message:

"The selected problems do not have a common applicable quick fix."

The markers come from our DslJavaValidator class and they have quick fixes defined in our DslQuickfixProvider class. I read a bit, and it sounds like multiple quick fixes can only be applied if they extend WorkbenchMarkerResolution.

I opened the type hierarchy for IMarkerResolution in Eclipse and found Xtext implements IMarkerResolution2 instead of extending WorkbenchMarkerResolution (I'm sure for good reason). But I wonder, can anyone offer a recommendation for supporting the application of multiple, similar quick fixes from the Problems View?
Re: Common applicable quick fix [message #1058255 is a reply to message #1034453] Mon, 13 May 2013 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hendrik Eeckhaut is currently offline Hendrik EeckhautFriend
Hi Joey,

did you find a way to get multiple quick-fix support?

Thanks,
Hendrik.
Re: Common applicable quick fix [message #1058509 is a reply to message #1058255] Tue, 14 May 2013 11:32 Go to previous message
Joey Mink is currently offline Joey MinkFriend

Hendrik,

Unfortunately I did not - this is still an open issue for our project.
Previous Topic:Generate mydsl Plug-in with Updatesite
Next Topic:Making validator work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:38:57 GMT 2024