Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Test a Checkbox within a table(How can I check if a checkbox is enabled, when this is in a table ?)
Test a Checkbox within a table [message #1033374] Thu, 04 April 2013 07:09 Go to next message
Maxikar Mayer is currently offline Maxikar MayerFriend
Hello everyone,

i have to write a test in Jubula. My task is to check, if a checkbox is enabled or disabled. My problem is that this checkbox is in a table.

So imagine this situation :

I am on a page on which is a table. In my application I can add a new row, this is always the last one and in this last row, there is in the last column a checkbox, which I want to check.

I know that I can check the checkbox with the action "Check Enablement" and there I can set my expected result. But when I just add this step to the test there is an "Incomplete Object Mapping for AUT" - error. But with the Object Mapping Mode I just get the table.

So the question is : how can I check the Checkbox within a table ?

Best wishes,
Maxi
Re: Test a Checkbox within a table [message #1036969 is a reply to message #1033374] Tue, 09 April 2013 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi Maxi,

I have met this problem too during my test,and I found that Jubula can't catch this combo box. Fortunately the AUT which i want to be test offer another way to test that function:I select the row of the table by "select value from column",and then right click to "Select Context Menu Entry by Textpath" to achieve that.

Wish this could help you, and if there is somebody can offer other solution to catch the combo box,thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
Posia

[Updated on: Tue, 09 April 2013 03:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Test a Checkbox within a table [message #1037063 is a reply to message #1036969] Tue, 09 April 2013 06:12 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Also answered in the other thread
Previous Topic:How to debug Jubula
Next Topic:An internal error occurred during: "Collecting Information".
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 17:25:51 GMT 2024