Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Add Palette entries at run-time (Add Palette entries at run-time )
icon5.gif  Add Palette entries at run-time [message #1028501] Thu, 28 March 2013 10:36
Andrej K is currently offline Andrej KFriend
Hello!
I'm trying to build some editor and it need to be very flexible/adjustable.
So i know which Elements i get in the Palette recently at Start or at run-time of my Editor.
My idea is i load which Element-type i have from a File/Database and show all this Elements in my Palette (and can use them).

Something like that:at the beginning i have just a Task,Role,Output,Input and Tool. So the User can have a possibility to add some another Elements/Palette items to Editor at the run-time.

At this time i can just predefine or load(i think my idea works for "load") my Elements and can show and use them in my Palette.

My first question is:
how can i add some new Palette - entry's in the run-time? I'm sitting an trying it since several days and have no idea how i can do this

My second question is:
is it possible to add .svg icons to my Objects/Elements? With .png/.jpg i have no problems but is it possible to add svg in Graphiti? (maybe with Apache Batik? I starting to try this, but it doesn't works yet)

I would be veeeery happy!I'm trying to solve this problem since 2 week's Sad

I hope somebody can give me an idea how i can do this
Previous Topic:Select Shapes over the SelectTool
Next Topic:Selection provides my business object?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:00:32 GMT 2024