Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » multiple definition of component type "org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder"
multiple definition of component type "org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder" [message #1023977] Mon, 25 March 2013 15:28 Go to next message
khalil alrifai is currently offline khalil alrifaiFriend
hello,

I want to extend jubula to write own methods to set invisible tabs as visible. thereby I get the following error "multiple definition of component type org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder". Can you tell my how I configure the xml file "ComponentConfiguration.xml" to extend jubula for this type of components.

i can not use the method "select tab by value" because my tab is invisible at the moment of the test see screenshot index.php/fa/14010/0/.

kind regards,
khalil
Re: multiple definition of component type "org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder" [message #1036615 is a reply to message #1023977] Mon, 08 April 2013 16:01 Go to previous message
Carlos Feal is currently offline Carlos FealFriend
Hi,

Attached is an example of extension of JTable that works properly.
Try to change:

• javax.swing.ExtendedJTable --> org.eclipse.swt.custom.ExtendedCTabFolder
  • <extends>javax.swing.JTable</extends> --> <extends>org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder</extends>

For legacy reasons, the type is currently always required, but I do not think that it is used for "extends" components.

See:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/354629/
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=372349
Previous Topic:Firefox profile used by Jubula?
Next Topic:How to test Java Web Start style app
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:12:09 GMT 2024