Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Support for developing WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE(Support for developing WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE)
Support for developing WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE [message #1019804] Sat, 16 March 2013 18:07
Vijay Swami is currently offline Vijay SwamiFriend
Hello,

I have one requirement of developing the certain application for Windows32, WinCE and Linux Operating system. I want to use the common IDE for developing the application. I have the idea that application can be developed for the Windows32 and Linux by using the Eclipse IDE.

I did some browsing for developing the WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE, but I did not get any satisfactory answers from internet. Could anybody please tell me is it possible to develop(compile, debug etc.) WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE? I will be using Windows CE 7.0

For developing the application for WinCE, I need to use the WinCE SDK's(provided by Microsoft). Is there any plugin in Eclipse which supports above requirement? If yes then which compiler I need to use?

I have used the Visual studio for development of WinCE applications previously. It was pretty straight forward, as there is support for the same in Visual studio. But I am worried about the same on Eclipse IDE.

Regards,
Vijay..
Previous Topic:Adding PropertyPage to Project Resources
Next Topic:Unexpected 50ms delay for all jobs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:25:48 GMT 2024