Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Information of the Diagram Generation Component
Information of the Diagram Generation Component [message #1018390] Wed, 13 March 2013 18:53
yrreb yrreb is currently offline yrreb yrrebFriend
Hi,

I'm using the diagram generation component to create an Use Case diagram from an UML file.

I have created a template in order to generate the diagram. This template has rules for creating the Use Cases and actors elements, and associations, generalizations, extends and includes relationships.

In order to check whether the template works properly, I have created different models. However, the defined rules seem to not work equally in all the created models. Thus, for example, for a model the include relations are generated but the extends one failed to be shown on the generated diagram. But In other models, the extend relationships are generated correctly. In addition, the generalization relationships are always matched but are never shown on the diagram.

Is there a log where see why a matched element is not shown in the diagram?

Is there a guide to know how to create these templates? The pdf in http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/branches/0.9.X/extraplugins/diagramtemplate/org.eclipse.papyrus.diagramtemplate.doc/resources/ seem broken.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Previous Topic:Problems generating a state machine diagram from a xmi file
Next Topic:Sequence Diagram, messages as ordered set
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 22:42:16 GMT 2024