Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Creating a compartment with embedded nodes(Creating a compartment with embedded nodes)
Creating a compartment with embedded nodes [message #1016338] Wed, 06 March 2013 06:19 Go to next message
priyadarshini gupta is currently offline priyadarshini guptaFriend
How do i create a compartment in GMF such that when the compartment is dragged and dropped onto the canvas , the ports come embedded in the compartment and i dont have to drag and drop the ports.In other words , when the compartment is created in the canvas the ports are created along with the compartment.
Re: Creating a compartment with embedded nodes [message #1016706 is a reply to message #1016338] Thu, 07 March 2013 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vitaly Savickas is currently offline Vitaly SavickasFriend
Dude, have a look at the GMF Tips. It explains how you can create elements and views. You'd need to modify your creation command to create the ports you wish to include.

Cheers,
Vitaly
Re: Creating a compartment with embedded nodes [message #1017198 is a reply to message #1016706] Mon, 11 March 2013 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
priyadarshini gupta is currently offline priyadarshini guptaFriend
I tried accessing the GMF Tips page...but when i click the hyperlink it shows that the page does not even exist(404-page not found)!
Re: Creating a compartment with embedded nodes [message #1017245 is a reply to message #1017198] Mon, 11 March 2013 09:42 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

the link is working well for me. Can you try again please?

regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Previous Topic:The value of semanticAdapter
Next Topic:GMF not shows diagnostic messages after validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:33:11 GMT 2024