Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Can not find EClass under "EClasses" mentioned in the Update Feature step of the Tutorial
Can not find EClass under "EClasses" mentioned in the Update Feature step of the Tutorial [message #1016168] Tue, 05 March 2013 10:32 Go to next message
Björn Rellesch is currently offline Björn RelleschFriend
Hello,

I tryed to walk through the tutorial.
In the "Add Feature" step I can't see the PredefinedEClass in the Project Explorer under EClasses.
In the "Update Feature" step I can't see the EClass under "EClasses" in the Project Explorer after I created an EClass on the diagram.
What can I do to fix the problem?

I'm using Eclipse Juno with the preinstalled Graphiti.

Greets
Björn
Re: Can not find EClass under "EClasses" mentioned in the Update Feature step of the Tutor [message #1016176 is a reply to message #1016168] Tue, 05 March 2013 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Björn,

did you save the diagram editor? The node in the project explorer will only appear after saving.

Michael
Re: Can not find EClass under "EClasses" mentioned in the Update Feature step of the Tutor [message #1016178 is a reply to message #1016176] Tue, 05 March 2013 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saved the diagram but the problem still remains.
Re: Can not find EClass under "EClasses" mentioned in the Update Feature step of the Tutor [message #1016212 is a reply to message #1016178] Tue, 05 March 2013 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Further suggestions?
Re: Can not find EClass under "EClasses" mentioned in the Update Feature step of the Tutor [message #1016375 is a reply to message #1016212] Wed, 06 March 2013 09:49 Go to previous message
I fixed the problem using an unchanged Eclipse distribution. In the distribution, where the problem remains, I have installed several tools, like Activiti or xText. But by not I don't know which installation causes the Problem. I'll post new insights...
Previous Topic:Editing multiple texts on a business object graphical representation
Next Topic:Creating Custom Action for Context Menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:07:04 GMT 2024