Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How to validate the test result with db/device data?(Validate test result data with db/device data)
How to validate the test result with db/device data? [message #1009460] Fri, 15 February 2013 07:21 Go to next message
jayaprakasam raju is currently offline jayaprakasam rajuFriend
Hi,

I want to validate the test result data with db/device data?

Scenario1:I am creating new user from my application by using jubula script.Once script gets executed,user will be created and it will be stored into application database.I want to validate the given user name in script with the stored database value for making the testcase pass/fail.

Scenario2:I am creating some device configuration from my application through jubula script.Once script gets executed,configurations will be created and it will provisioned into the device.I want to validate the given configuration values with device provisioned value by logging into device GUI(We can logging into the device by using URL in browser)

Please let me know is there any provisions are available to overcome the above scenarios?

Appreciate for any help.

Thanks,
jayapraksam.R
Re: How to validate the test result with db/device data? [message #1012766 is a reply to message #1009460] Fri, 22 February 2013 07:47 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The action you're looking for is execute external command. It's described in the documentation on the application component. You can use it to call any other script or program from the test (e.g. to do a db check).

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Selecting two objects by holding down CTRL
Next Topic:Can i switch to different aut in the middle of test suite?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:14:42 GMT 2024