Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Installed subversive plugin missing its connectors
Installed subversive plugin missing its connectors [message #1009282] Thu, 14 February 2013 20:21 Go to next message
Rob Tanner is currently offline Rob TannerFriend
Hi,

I'm running Eclipse Juno on both my desktop at work at my laptop fro working off-site and I just now installed the Subversive plugin on both systems. My problem is that on my laptop the install includes the connectors and my desktop workstation does not. Both machines are Macs (an iMac and a MacBook Pro) and both are running Mac OS 10.8.2.

The one difference I see is that on my laptop the list of installed plugins is a superset of the list on my desktop machine. Is it possible that I'm missing one or more plugins that Subversive requires and that's why the connectors don't show up? Other than that, I have no idea what the problem might be.

Any suggestions?

~ Rob
Re: Installed subversive plugin missing its connectors [message #1015829 is a reply to message #1009282] Sun, 03 March 2013 11:07 Go to previous message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
Hello,

Subversive connectors should be installed separately (typicaly it is suggested by connectors discovery dialog, but it activates only once for any workspace). The reason that discovery dialog aren't shown when there are projects on SVN and no connectors installed - is a bug that is fixed in service release 1.0.1. Please check this article: http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/installation-instructions.php for more details on installing connectors.
Previous Topic:JavaHL on 64bit Windows
Next Topic:Trying to REINSTALL but cannot UNINSTALL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:29:13 GMT 2024