Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » XpandFacade and Classpath(How to set the classpath for the XpandFacade correctly)
XpandFacade and Classpath [message #1006174] Wed, 30 January 2013 10:51 Go to next message
Udo Walker is currently offline Udo WalkerFriend
I wrote an Eclipse plugin in which I create a XpandFacade. This XpandFacade uses my own resource manager which loads the template from a Java project in the runtime Eclipse where my plugin is installed.
Everything works find except my own extensions are not found by my templates (my XpandFacade instance).

How can I expand the classpath so that I can use my own Xpand/Xtend extensions in my template files?

I tried to place my extension files in the source classpath of the Java project. -> Did not work.
I tried to put my extension in my plugin where I initialize the XpandFacade. -> Did not work.

Where should I put it?

Re: XpandFacade and Classpath [message #1006385 is a reply to message #1006174] Thu, 31 January 2013 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karsten Thoms is currently offline Karsten ThomsFriend

Hi Udo,

the ResourceManager is already the right place. Also Xtend files are loaded through the ResourceManager. Once successfully loaded they are parsed, and extension function become available to the template.

Kind regards,
~Karsten

Need professional support for Xtext, EMF, Eclipse IDE?
Go to: http://devhub.karakun.com
Twitter : @kthoms
Blog : www.karsten-thoms.de
Re: XpandFacade and Classpath [message #1006682 is a reply to message #1006385] Fri, 01 February 2013 12:17 Go to previous message
Udo Walker is currently offline Udo WalkerFriend
Hi Karsten,

thanks. My ResourceManager implementation was the problem.

Kind regards,
Udo
Previous Topic:org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.Reader is not reading stereotype
Next Topic:[Acceleo/Papyrus]How to view Acceleo UML2Java example with Papyrus?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:14:40 GMT 2024