Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » ATL File usging second ATL File and input variable of ATL File
ATL File usging second ATL File and input variable of ATL File [message #1006017] Tue, 29 January 2013 14:59 Go to next message
Nicolas Fauvergue is currently offline Nicolas FauvergueFriend
Hello,

I have two differents problems which are :

- I have an ATL Plug-in with my "fileA.atl" and i want to create a second ATL file "fileB.atl" using all rules of the first file ("fileA.atl") with other rules defined in the second file ("fileB.atl"). Is that possible? How can do that ?

- I want to use a java variable (in fact, the input name file without extension) in my ATL file. Is that possible? How can do that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Nicolas
Re: ATL File usging second ATL File and input variable of ATL File [message #1006066 is a reply to message #1006017] Tue, 29 January 2013 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

First question: your problem looks like something that could be resolved using Module Superimposition in ATL.

Second question: no that's not possible. However, the common way to provide parameters to a transformation is to add another input model representing them (to do so, you can use the generic XML metamodel as provided by MoDisco for instance).

I hope this helps.

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: ATL File usging second ATL File and input variable of ATL File [message #1006145 is a reply to message #1006066] Wed, 30 January 2013 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
Second question :
.eResource().getURI().toString()
on an element from the input model.
Re: ATL File usging second ATL File and input variable of ATL File [message #1006157 is a reply to message #1006066] Wed, 30 January 2013 09:30 Go to previous message
Nicolas Fauvergue is currently offline Nicolas FauvergueFriend
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
This one resolve my problem.

Best regards,

Nicolas
Previous Topic:using resolveTemp y the source patterns
Next Topic:In-place refining mode is now available for EMFTVM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:01:47 GMT 2024