Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus PSF File??
icon4.gif  Papyrus PSF File?? [message #1003577] Mon, 21 January 2013 14:53 Go to next message
Walid Ban is currently offline Walid BanFriend
Hello,
I download Papyrus source code using psf file(obtained in http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/psf/subclipse/plugins_http.psf)
and i ran it, I was unable to create neither a Papyrus project nor a papyrus model because there are errors that prevent the right execution of this plugin.

The frame responsible of checking Diagram Category doesn't appear and here's the error message: "Could not find DiagramCategory for uml".
Please, can you suggest me a better psf file ?
Thank you
Re: Papyrus PSF File?? [message #1004457 is a reply to message #1003577] Wed, 23 January 2013 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hello,

This psf file is generated from the SVN structure and doesn't exactly match what is actually built and used in Papyrus.

More specifically, it doesn't include the plugins from the incoming/ svn folder (dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/incoming), which you'll need to checkout manually, and it includes a few plug-ins which are not currently maintained nor built (Such as SysML parametric diagram, all *views.documentation plug-ins, and a few others).

With the contents of the incoming/ folder, you should be able to properly compile 95% of Papyrus (providing that you have already installed all required dependencies, such as EMF, UML2, EMF Facet, QVTo, GMF, X-Text, and maybe a few others...) You can simply install all required dependencies by installing Papyrus in your current platform.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Papyrus PSF File?? [message #1004485 is a reply to message #1004457] Wed, 23 January 2013 10:35 Go to previous message
Walid Ban is currently offline Walid BanFriend
Hi,
That's clear..Thank you
Previous Topic:Papyrus and SdMetrics
Next Topic:Embed papyrus into RCP application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:16:44 GMT 2024