Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Filter Row - set row height(How do I set default row height on a filter row)
Filter Row - set row height [message #1000718] Tue, 15 January 2013 10:13 Go to next message
Simon Muschel is currently offline Simon MuschelFriend
Hi,
in my product, I need to change the row height depending on the configured system font. This can be done by calling setDefaultRowHeight on the DataLayer object. Now the problem is, that this doesn't affect the filter row. FilterRowHeaderComposite uses its own DataLayer, which is private and not accessible from my code.
Is there another way to change the row height for a filter row?
Regards,
Simon
Re: Filter Row - set row height [message #1000857 is a reply to message #1000718] Tue, 15 January 2013 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

I'm sorry to say that, but currently this seems to be not possible. At least what I have seen in code so far.

This is definitely wrong, as our concept is to provide the most open possiblity to customize everything. Please feel free to open a bug on this. I will try to look at this asap as the filter row itself should be separated from GlazedLists to be useable with other list implementations too.

The only option you have at the moment is to copy the code and modify it the way you need to. An ugly one, but unfortunately the only solution that comes into my mind at the moment.

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Filter Row - set row height [message #1000868 is a reply to message #1000857] Tue, 15 January 2013 15:12 Go to previous message
Simon Muschel is currently offline Simon MuschelFriend
Yep, that's working. Thanks for your help!
Previous Topic:Getting the original Object from the cell?
Next Topic:Greater than (>) does not work at filter using regular expression?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:13:43 GMT 2024