Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » display stereotype properties with brace(also displays compartment after reload)
display stereotype properties with brace [message #999154] Fri, 11 January 2013 13:16
Christian D is currently offline Christian DFriend
I have a (static) profile with a stereotype for state. Now, for certain values of this stereotype's properties i want them to show in the state.

So in a listener for model changes i run the following lines of code then:

TransactionalEditingDomain dom = TransactionUtil.getEditingDomain(view);
CompoundCommand command = new CompoundCommand("Show Max");
command.append(new SetAppliedStereotypePropertiesLocalizationCommand(dom, view, "With brace"));
command.append(new AddAppliedStereotypePropertiesToDisplayCommand(dom, view, "MyProfile::MyState.Max"));
dom.getCommandStack().execute(command);

This does exactly what i want, display the property within braces in the state. but after saving and reloading the model it will display the property in braces and also in a compartment. This is also the case if i manually display a stereotype property with braces and reload the model. So i guess there is a bug in the initialisation of stereotype property display or am i missing something?

EDIT: Also when changing the property, only the value in the compartment is updated, never the value in braces (before or after reloading).

[Updated on: Fri, 11 January 2013 13:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Are Class unique ?
Next Topic:Advanced message editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:02:30 GMT 2024