Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to disable PTP in Indigo
icon5.gif  How to disable PTP in Indigo [message #998778] Thu, 10 January 2013 17:28 Go to next message
Tim Anderson is currently offline Tim AndersonFriend
In a previous post I explained that my Sys Admin installed Juno with Photran which had bugs in the debugger so I had him reinstall Indigo. Unfortunately, it appears that Juno somehow got the PTP options into a different C++ project which I opened in Juno. Now, whenever I try to create a breakpoint, I get a "Global" breakpoint (that is apparently part of PTP) and the debugger won't stop at the breakpoint Mad

I brought up my Preferences and see a Parallel Tools category and the page has an error at the top saying "Invalid Directory" and only has options for "Program output directory". If I try to select any other category of preferences or sub-category of Parallel Tools, I get an error stating "The currently displayed page contains invalid values"

Is there a way to remove the PTP information from my C++ project in Indigo?
Re: How to disable PTP in Indigo [message #998797 is a reply to message #998778] Thu, 10 January 2013 18:02 Go to previous message
Tim Anderson is currently offline Tim AndersonFriend
Never Mind.

Just saw the Breakpoint Types menu on the popup. Selected C++ breakpoints and everything is working.

Sorry
Previous Topic:pthread_t error after including paths
Next Topic:Correct parsing of for loop macros
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:20:32 GMT 2024