Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Force a cheatsheet to advance
Force a cheatsheet to advance [message #998710] Thu, 10 January 2013 14:40 Go to next message
Marco Orlandin is currently offline Marco OrlandinFriend
Hi,
i have an rcp application with some cheatsheets. One of them has an action that open a wizard dialog and then the user must follow the cheatsheet step by step using the "Click when complete" button. It would be cool if the cheatsheet could follow automaticaly the wizard when the user hit "Next". For exemple a step of the cheatsheet could say "compile the fields and hit next" and when the user hit next even the cheatsheet advance to the next step. is that possible?
Re: Force a cheatsheet to advance [message #1274500 is a reply to message #998710] Fri, 21 March 2014 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Kutz is currently offline Thomas KutzFriend
Did you find a solution? Currently I am looking for the same functionality..
Re: Force a cheatsheet to advance [message #1764053 is a reply to message #1274500] Wed, 24 May 2017 12:25 Go to previous message
smaoui asma is currently offline smaoui asmaFriend
Hello, Do you have any solution ? I am looking for the same issue. I tried to do it and I succed in following the substep in the wizard cheatsheet view (the view associated to the wizard) but I did not manage to save the new cheatsheet state before finish, inorder to load the new one after closing the wizard dialog, In fact the problem is that I did not have access to the Viewer to call saveCheatSheet() method. Any idea ?? Thanks
Previous Topic:Popup menu for CNF based view is not showing
Next Topic:Please help: Need to clean osgi cache
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:47:29 GMT 2024