Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo 3.6.0 Released
Virgo 3.6.0 Released [message #992341] Fri, 21 December 2012 11:51 Go to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Virgo 3.6.0.RELEASE is available for download. Please see the release notes and my blog for details, including some screenshots.

A nice quote in relation to Virgo 3.6.0 from Mike Milinkovich's recent JAX interview:

"A third important milestone was SAP shipping its Netweaver Cloud offering based on the Eclipse Virgo project. Having a major vendor basing such a significant product on Eclipse runtime technologies is a great endorsement of the work that the Eclipse RT community has been doing for several years."

Happy Christmas from the Virgo team! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 21 December 2012 11:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Virgo 3.6.0 Released [message #995276 is a reply to message #992341] Sat, 29 December 2012 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eduardo Frazão is currently offline Eduardo FrazãoFriend
Nice!!! This is a very exciting release. Websockets, support for Spring 3.2. I will be happy to test this version with my working projects. I don't know if this is the right topic for this question, but there any plans to support Eclipse ECF in future releases of Virgo???

Thanks for all effort!!
Re: Virgo 3.6.0 Released [message #996512 is a reply to message #995276] Wed, 02 January 2013 09:02 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
ECF support would be nice to have, but is not something we've been able to spend any cycles on. It's usually pretty straightforward to integrate technologies into Virgo that were designed as OSGi bundles in the first place. But someone needs to try it out and feed back any issues. Perhaps someone reading this would care to try?
Previous Topic:Deployment of WAR in Virgo
Next Topic:Bundlor issue with blueprint
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 14:32:40 GMT 2024