Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » problem with eclipse(eclipse)
problem with eclipse [message #990943] Sat, 15 December 2012 07:59 Go to next message
Tyler Codner is currently offline Tyler CodnerFriend
hi all so i was having no issues with eclipses to a few days ago i want to make android apps and i downloaded adt and the tutorial i was watching told me to put eclipse as a alis eclipse when i did this eclipse just broke why?????? anybody got any idea

ps i really have no idea where to put this question so forgive me if this is the wrong place and if it is give me a link where i can put it i haven't been using eclipse for that long.

if you need more info about my problem plzzzz tell me
Re: problem with eclipse [message #991249 is a reply to message #990943] Tue, 18 December 2012 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
This forum is for the AspectJ Development Tools, not the Android Development Tools. Your best approach is to ask on stackoverflow. http://stackoverflow.com/

If you are new to stack overflow, I would recommend that you include more information on your problem and ensure that you use proper spelling and grammar. It will make people more likely to help you.
Re: problem with eclipse [message #1044935 is a reply to message #991249] Fri, 19 April 2013 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nathalie Joy Galia is currently offline Nathalie Joy GaliaFriend
C:\Users\Nathalie joy\Desktop
I just wonder about this one..I can't find the android project..is there a problem about the installation on any package?..please help..I need some help, what's wrong?
Re: problem with eclipse [message #1044960 is a reply to message #1044935] Fri, 19 April 2013 15:09 Go to previous message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
As I said, http://stackoverflow.com/ is your best place for answering android questions.
Previous Topic:classes & methods nale
Next Topic:can't create class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:34:00 GMT 2024