Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Convert multiple Eclipse Plugins into a single RCP Application
Convert multiple Eclipse Plugins into a single RCP Application [message #990699] Thu, 13 December 2012 16:22 Go to next message
Michael Kornmann is currently offline Michael KornmannFriend
I try to convert multiple Eclipse plugins into a single RCP-Application as described in Vogellas Tutorial ( vogella .com/articles/EclipseRCP/article.html#plugin_creatinge4). But when i launch the application i get the following error "java.lang.RuntimeException: No application id has been found".
The console says also that there are plugins missing but i added all of them on the dependencies tab of the .product file ...

Where is my mistake ?
Re: Convert multiple Eclipse Plugins into a single RCP Application [message #990746 is a reply to message #990699] Fri, 14 December 2012 05:07 Go to previous message
Sumit Singh is currently offline Sumit SinghFriend

From Vogellas Tutorial

Check that all required plug-ins are included in your run configuration. Make sure that your product defines dependencies to all required plug-ins or features.

Bundles may also require a certain version of the Java virtual machine, e.g. a bundle may require Java 1.6 and will therefore not load in a Java 1.5 VM. Check the MANIFEST.MF file on the Overview tab in the Execution Environments section which Java version is required.

So open your run configuration and switch to plugin tab. CLICK add required plugin like following in image .
http://www.vogella.com/articles/Eclipse3RCP/images/launchconfiguration30.png
Previous Topic:SourceViewer cut/copy/paste/selectAll integration with RCP application
Next Topic:Disable text search
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:31:38 GMT 2024