Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » best way to enter data into data sets? (Problems with data sets))
best way to enter data into data sets? (Problems with data sets)) [message #987941] Wed, 28 November 2012 17:18 Go to next message
Patrick R. is currently offline Patrick R.Friend
Hello,

i'm trying to enter 25 rows into a data set. The testcase is based on a "ub_tre_selectNode_byIndexPath". After each row is entered, i press shift+s to save the changes. Than i hit "add" to add a new row. But most of my changes disappear. Once in while the save seems to work (i'm now stuck with 18 rows). Am i doing something wrong?
Re: best way to enter data into data sets? (Problems with data sets)) [message #988266 is a reply to message #987941] Thu, 29 November 2012 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Zwick is currently offline Michael ZwickFriend
Hitting <Return> after entering a new row worked for me:
- Enter new row,
- Hit <Return> first, then save the changes (CTRL-s),
- Hit "Add" to add the next row.
But I also struggled with this...
Re: best way to enter data into data sets? (Problems with data sets)) [message #988286 is a reply to message #988266] Thu, 29 November 2012 09:41 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It sounds like you might be running into this problem. It's fixed for Kepler, so for now you'll have to use the workaround which is to make sure that the focus is set correctly after saving. More details are in the bug report.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:problem with cross-platform
Next Topic:'testexec hang-up, after AUT ends' & 'end autrun correctly'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:36:05 GMT 2024