Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » Representation of details to the seconds level(Is it possible to zoom up to the seconds level of detail?)
Representation of details to the seconds level [message #986198] Mon, 19 November 2012 12:23 Go to next message
Rui Mestre is currently offline Rui MestreFriend
Hi all,

Currently Nebula Gantt Chart widget supports graphical representation of information with a zoom level up to the hour, thus allowing the display of tasks with details to the minute level. However for the purpose of my reuse of the widget I require granularity to the seconds level.

According to Nebula Gantt Chart documentation even though the graphical objects may have associated data represent in seconds, by default the widget does not support visualization up till the seconds zoom level, i.e., this functionality is not possible to achieve using the pre-defined customization points.

Therefore I would like to know if it is possible to adapt the widget in order to achieve the representation up to the seconds.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Representation of details to the seconds level [message #986268 is a reply to message #986198] Mon, 19 November 2012 16:45 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Rui,

This is currently not possible but we would welcome a patch.

Best regards,

Wim
Previous Topic:Checkbox GridColumn Event Handling
Next Topic:how to hide checkbox seen with SWT.CHECK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:00:46 GMT 2024