Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Importing the Acceleo source code as a Maven project
[Acceleo] Importing the Acceleo source code as a Maven project [message #959906] Sat, 27 October 2012 03:15 Go to next message
Nan Li is currently offline Nan LiFriend
I am using Eclipse Juno and the integrated Maven version. I am trying to import the Acceleo source code using the Eclipse import wizard - import an existing Maven project. When I choose plugins and tests packages, click Next, Eclipse told me two items need to install: Checkstyle configuration plugin for M2Eclipse and Tycho Project Configurators. I could not find the Eclipse update sites for them. I found the jar files (checkstyle-5.6.jar) and tried to add them as external jar files for JVM but still it did not succeed.

Is this the right way to import the Acceleo project? I just want to run it locally and see how the source code and tests work.

Thanks.
Nan
Re: [Acceleo] Importing the Acceleo source code as a Maven project [message #964080 is a reply to message #959906] Tue, 30 October 2012 08:41 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

If you want to set up a development environment for Acceleo, you will need to download checkstyle from the Eclipse Marketplace, as for maven support, we are using a good old terminal outside of Eclipse so we don't use any kind of maven tooling within Eclipse.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau & @acceleo
Google+: stephane.begaudeau & acceleo
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com
Acceleo Documentation: http://docs.obeonetwork.com/acceleo
Previous Topic:Generation an XMI file to java file
Next Topic:Generation an XMI file to java file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:50:56 GMT 2024