Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » A new chapter for the Minicrm tutorial
A new chapter for the Minicrm tutorial [message #956468] Wed, 24 October 2012 14:36 Go to next message
Alex Schroeder is currently offline Alex SchroederFriend

I've put together a little intro on how to use permissions. I added it as the last chapter to the Mini CRM Tutorial.

Feedback, edits, refactoring welcome. Smile

I guess the next step would be an explanation of how to add LDAP.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 October 2012 14:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A new chapter for the Minicrm tutorial [message #957345 is a reply to message #956468] Thu, 25 October 2012 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Nice work, thanks a lot.

Is this page part of the Mini CRM Tutorial? If yes, I think you need to mention it in the summary page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/Tutorial/3.8/Minicrm/Minicrm_Step-by-Step
Re: A new chapter for the Minicrm tutorial [message #957360 is a reply to message #957345] Thu, 25 October 2012 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

J. Br. wrote on Thu, 25 October 2012 08:45
Is this page part of the Mini CRM Tutorial? If yes, I think you need to mention it in the summary page.

That's where I added it at first. Then I thought that where as I assume you went through the Minicrm to create an example application, working with permissions isn't really the obvious next step. Other things we're missing in the Minicrm tutorial are table fields, for example. Permissions should come last, I think. That's why I removed it from the Minicrm summary page and moved it to the list of tutorials ("Permissions: Authentication and Authorization").
Re: A new chapter for the Minicrm tutorial [message #957958 is a reply to message #957360] Thu, 25 October 2012 16:31 Go to previous message

I just added a new page showing how to use a table field with an editable column.
Previous Topic:Scout SDK and Eclipse preferences
Next Topic:SplitBox vs SequenceBox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:05:32 GMT 2024