Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » JFace CellEditor- Table cell click actions(Can not register two different actions for mouse single click and double click of a JFace table cell.)
JFace CellEditor- Table cell click actions [message #941032] Fri, 12 October 2012 06:54
Siddaramaswamy Thippeswamy is currently offline Siddaramaswamy ThippeswamyFriend
Hi All,

I have an assignment where I need to add different widgets onto a JFace table cell based on click. I am supposed to add a TextCellEditor on single click and DateChooser on double click.

I implemented the CellEditor with a class named DateChooserWithTextCellEditor where I create DateChooser or Text box depending on the click on the cell. But, I am unable to track the mouse events inside the cell.

Also, I tried solving it in a different way. I made cell editor return a composite. Depending on the clicks on this composite I add DateChooser or Text box. but this solution requires one click for activating the cell and a second click for displaying the text box or DateChooser.

Kindly suggest me on how I can solve the issue.

Thanks,
Siddutrs
Previous Topic:[Databinding] Problems with multiple actions in a checkbox
Next Topic:ICelleditor: show error and do not allow to loose focus until valid data is inserted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:50:59 GMT 2024