Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » No valid Java binary found(Cannot start AUT)
No valid Java binary found [message #940214] Thu, 11 October 2012 12:22 Go to next message
Harald Klein is currently offline Harald KleinFriend
Hi,

I've set up a plugin project in eclipse and tried to test it using Jubula.

When I start AUT, error "No valid Java binary found. Check given JRE binary." pops up.

AUT Agent Log Viewer reports the following:
2012-10-11 11:46:12.829 [Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=localhost/127.0.0.1,port=60000,localport=1054]] ERROR o.e.j.c.c.c.StartAUTServerStateCommand - No Java found: Cannot run program "D:\Test\org.eclipse.ui.rcp.sample\Simple Mail.product" (in directory "D:\Test\org.eclipse.ui.rcp.sample"): CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Inother threads I've read that this might be due to wrong AUT configuration. I've used the basic wizard for AUT. I think this points to the JRE which has been installed along with Jubula.

Can someone tell me what's the problem here?
And is there a way to change AUT configuration aftertest setup wizard has been completed already?

Thanks & best regards
Harald
Re: No valid Java binary found [message #940220 is a reply to message #940214] Thu, 11 October 2012 12:27 Go to previous message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi,

I think you should try to start Eclipse as your AUT and then start your plugin in Eclipse. You can change the AUT configuration at any time via Test / Properties / AUTs.
Regards
Oliver
Previous Topic:Projects
Next Topic:control Excel?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:05:54 GMT 2024