Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Masterpage orientation = landscape. Report prints and exports in portrait
Masterpage orientation = landscape. Report prints and exports in portrait [message #922587] Tue, 25 September 2012 06:27 Go to next message
j k is currently offline j kFriend
Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.4.2
Build id: M20090211-1700

I have a master page set to A4 and to landscape

I have a report with a wide table and about 50 rows

It looks fine when viewed in the web viewer, but if i try to print it (as html) it prints in profile and my master page footer appears half way down the second page. Then the page breaks and page 2 starts on page 3

PDF is even worse. The logo in my master page header gets chopped in half, there's columns missing off the right hand side etc etc

What have I done wrong?

I haven't changed the 'page break' tab on the table from the defaults. It's all set to auto and page break interval is 40

If i force the printer to print in landscape then it looks slightly better but again my footer (with page no) is half way down the 2nd page. Then blank space, then page 2 (logical) starts on the 3rd physical page

And how do i get rid of the URL + date in the page footer that only appears when printing? Is that something that's appended by the birt web service automatically and i have no control over? Same goes for the report title and page in the header

cheers
Re: Masterpage orientation = landscape. Report prints and exports in portrait [message #923116 is a reply to message #922587] Tue, 25 September 2012 16:01 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

Can you post the report? Also try setting the page break interval to 0 and set the master page from A4 to custom.

Jason
Previous Topic:[Solved] Get a text from property file in dataset binding
Next Topic:birt home of Birt viewer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:52:54 GMT 2024