Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Widget disposed exception when wizard closed using Return key
Widget disposed exception when wizard closed using Return key [message #915788] Tue, 18 September 2012 00:29 Go to next message
Wishwas Mohan is currently offline Wishwas MohanFriend
Hi,

I have a wizard which has a composite on top. I am using data binding to validate the data entered in the text field in this composite. When I input valid data and try to close the wizard using Return key (Enter Key) instead of clicking on finish, I get a widget disposed exception. This seems to be because I have lost focus on the wizard. If I get the focus back on finish button using the tab key and then press the return key, it seems to work. Appreciate any pointers on what could be the problem...

Cheers !

Re: Widget disposed exception when wizard closed using Return key [message #917065 is a reply to message #915788] Wed, 19 September 2012 19:40 Go to previous message
Wishwas Mohan is currently offline Wishwas MohanFriend
Looks like the shell gets disposed in RAP when you have the focus in a different composite within that wizard page. When you bring the focus back on the shell, it works fine.
Previous Topic:TreeViewer, TreeEditor & HyperLink
Next Topic:Use AutoCompleteField and ContentProposalAdapter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:55:54 GMT 2024