Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EGL Development Tools » Rosetta Code(Started a language page for EGL...)
Rosetta Code [message #913143] Fri, 14 September 2012 21:18 Go to next message
Dan Darnell is currently offline Dan DarnellFriend
I started a language page for EGL over at Rosetta Code (see http://rosettacode.org/wiki/EGL).

You can help build awareness of EGL and help support EGL development by providing solutions for common programming problems. The list of implementations needed for EGL can be found at http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Reports:Tasks_not_implemented_in_EGL

[Updated on: Fri, 14 September 2012 21:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Rosetta Code [message #915394 is a reply to message #913143] Mon, 17 September 2012 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smyle H is currently offline Smyle HFriend
Hi Dan, very impressive, especial the wiki page for common programming problems.
Re: Rosetta Code [message #915623 is a reply to message #915394] Mon, 17 September 2012 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Rosetta Code is where I found nice reference implementations for "perfect maze" generation. I'm planning to add my EGL/EDT implementation. Meanwhile, there are a lot of other tasks out there of all degrees of complexity that the community could start providing.

In my mind it is not so much about providing the ultimate resource for EGL coding solutions as it is leveraging another site where we can build awareness of EGL.

Every little bit helps, I think.

--Dan
Re: Rosetta Code [message #924473 is a reply to message #913143] Wed, 26 September 2012 22:03 Go to previous message
Posted my maze generation and solution code on Rosetta Code today. It's probably rather a brute-force approach that I took so make it better if you'd like.

I see that there are at least a couple of EGL'ers who are contributing code now. Well done! Need more people to do so!

--Dan

[Updated on: Wed, 26 September 2012 22:14]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Mobile widgets
Next Topic:EDT 0.8.2 Milestone 2 is available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:39:37 GMT 2024