Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Turn off pagination when using /frameset?__
Turn off pagination when using /frameset?__ [message #912243] Thu, 13 September 2012 07:34 Go to next message
caiw caiw is currently offline caiw caiwFriend
Hi,

I have a report that include 3 tables, arranged below each other. The third table contains a lot more rows than the others, so that the report is too big so show on one page in the report viewer. I'd like to avoid page breaks altogether and just show the whole report in one long page, but I still want the toolbar, so I can't use /run?__.

I have set the "page break interval"-option to 0 in all three tables, but it just moves the page break to before the last table instead of inside it.

So, is there any way to use /frameset?__ (to get the toolbar) AND show the report in one long page?

Thanks,
caiw
Re: Turn off pagination when using /frameset?__ [message #912516 is a reply to message #912243] Thu, 13 September 2012 17:39 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

You can select the master page in the design and change its height to be a high number like 40 inches. This should allow everything to show up on one page while still using the /frameset mapping.

Jason
Previous Topic:Problem with early page breaks in Details section of a list
Next Topic:Complete translation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:30:23 GMT 2024