Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Issues With Multiple Instances of Property Sheet for an Editor(Multiple Instances of Property Sheet Not working as desired for the editor)
Issues With Multiple Instances of Property Sheet for an Editor [message #912197] Thu, 13 September 2012 05:57 Go to next message
Animesh Kumar is currently offline Animesh KumarFriend
Hi,

I have a multipage editor which has a tree viewer and to which my property sheet is linked.

Whenever I change selection in the tree viewer, the property sheet shows the properties of the selected Tree Node.

When I open multiple instances of property sheet, the correct eclipse behaviour is that, all the opened property sheets should show the properties of the selected node and should change when the selected node changes.

But in my case, one of the property sheet shows the property of the selected node and changes when my selection changes, whereas all the other property sheets don't change on selection change and are stuck to one node, which is not the correct eclipse behaviour.

What Should I do to fix the issue? How can i make all the instances of property sheets to change based on selection changed.

Regards,
Animesh
Re: Issues With Multiple Instances of Property Sheet for an Editor [message #933995 is a reply to message #912197] Fri, 05 October 2012 14:43 Go to previous message
Jan Krakora is currently offline Jan KrakoraFriend
Hi, there is a tool item on the property view's toolbar named "Pin this property view to the current selection". I think it's toggled in all those views.
Previous Topic:Issues with ObservableListTreeContentProvider
Next Topic:Regarding Focus event
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:51:24 GMT 2024