Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Guards not Visible for Object Flows in Activity Diagrams
Guards not Visible for Object Flows in Activity Diagrams [message #904950] Wed, 29 August 2012 12:58 Go to next message
Alex C is currently offline Alex CFriend
Hi there,

In an Activity Diagram, I can create a guard for an object flow (Papyrus 0.9.0/Juno).

However, unlike a guard for a control flow, the guard for an object flow is not shown in the diagram (not visible). Is there any way I can make the guard visible for object flows, or is this by design?

Thanks

Alex.
Re: Guards not Visible for Object Flows in Activity Diagrams [message #905086 is a reply to message #904950] Wed, 29 August 2012 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raphael Faudou is currently offline Raphael FaudouFriend
Hi Alex,
it is just a matter of Workspace preferences to get those guards available for each new objectFlow.
For existing ones, you can adapt visibility with "manage connector labels" once you selected the object flow.
Sure this is not really consistent with other properties managed through "appearance" tab of property view. You can submit a bug (enhancement) for that.
Hope it helps
raphaël
Re: Guards not Visible for Object Flows in Activity Diagrams [message #908111 is a reply to message #905086] Tue, 04 September 2012 18:41 Go to previous message
Alex C is currently offline Alex CFriend
Hi there,

Yes I found the 'Manage Connector Label' menu option under the 'Filters' menu when the object flow is selected.

Thanks for your help!

Alex.
Previous Topic:Disabling automatical move of child CombinedFragment
Next Topic:Missing the "Communication Path"-Link in Deploymentdiagram (Juno)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 05:00:25 GMT 2024