Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Exporting screenshots(Images from database to report in Jenkins)
Exporting screenshots [message #904318] Tue, 28 August 2012 08:28 Go to next message
Lukas Rypl is currently offline Lukas RyplFriend
Hello,

I would like to export screenshots from Jubula so I it is possible to include them in report done by continuous integration server (Jenkins). So far the screenshots can be viewed only from Jubula application, which is not very convenient.

The database (mysql) contains screenshot data in the testresult table and it seems to be a PNG image with some additional data. Is there some way to get rid of that additional data and view the images stored in the database without using Jubula?

Thank you,
Lukas
Re: Exporting screenshots [message #904519 is a reply to message #904318] Tue, 28 August 2012 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I know that one of the reports in GUIdancer (the commercial big brother to Jubula) is an "error" report that prints out the screenshots via a BIRT report. There currently isn't a way in Jubula to export the screenshots.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Exporting screenshots [message #905380 is a reply to message #904519] Thu, 30 August 2012 09:23 Go to previous message
Sascha Mising name is currently offline Sascha Mising nameFriend
Me too I was looking for this yesterday feature.

Currently we make a screenshot of the screenshot to report a bug.
I would love to have -> Right Click on Image -> Save As

Previous Topic:Object recognition in HTML-AUT
Next Topic:What happens on java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:09:59 GMT 2024